Sunday, September 14, 2014

Magical Ribbons

            If you read this blog often its likely you have heard me talk about disneybounding and all the joys that go into it. Approximately one year ago, my friend Lizzie introduced me to something called Magical Ribbons. I'm addicted. Totally addicted. You get bows that go in your hair and add a little touch to your disneybounding experience, or at least that is what I use them for. Previous to my recent order I had two magical ribbons, one R2-D2 and one Dory. Lizzie ordered some ribbons for herself and a few other friends and happened to ask me if I wanted any since some of them were going to be discontinued, and of course, I jumped at the chance. I ordered a Steam Boat Willie bow and a Tree of Life bow. Long story short, the bows came in and when I went to her house Saturday (yesterday) I was already prepared for my Steam Boat Willie Disneybound, and I already have tomorrows Tree of Life outfit planned out. I mean I'm not going to super all out on these ones just because I want to put the bows to some use first, but these are something that whether you Disneybound or not, you should check them out. They do have to be ordered online, and you can see them and purchase them at www.magicalribbons.com . Hayley is phenomenal at getting your orders done as quickly as possible and she does a fantastic job, so I invite you to check out her website and order some magical ribbons of your own!

That's all for this post! 

Keep Calm and Visit HOME! 
Where ever that may be for YOU!

A.B

No comments:

Post a Comment