Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I DID MY HOMEWORK!

         Well, the title of the post is very true. I was doing my homework and I did in fact do it. I don't mean writing papers and creating presentations, although I have that to do too! I mean my Disney homework. From time to time I will look at my park maps and look at some Disney related material online just to brush up on the Disney facts that even on my level, one should know. The other morning I was laying in bed and I faintly heard the T.V, but then suddenly my ears were making an extreme attempt to pick up what it was saying because I had heard words just as Disney, vacation, EPCOT, Magic Kingdom, and castle and I was immediately interested. Now, if this is my Dad's way of "getting me out of bed" then it worked. I took my blanket and ran into the living room, turned the volume up and sat at watched Disney: Behind the Scenes as well as two other episodes of Disney material. Needless to say, they were at Animal Kingdom. I have been to Animal Kingdom for a half of a day on the band trip; however, that is not nearly enough time to experience a full park, so we missed out on a lot. 
          This show was talking about a part of Animal Kingdom I have never been to, I believe the proper name is Dinoland U.S.A. Sure, we will go with that. Anyway, they were explaining the attraction "Dinosaur." Those of you who know me know that I have my fears... pretty much any animal that is larger than I am is off the list; however, Dinosaurs for me are worse than cows and horses combined. I went to my friends house the afternoon after watching this show and proceeded to tell her that I was not going to be going on this attraction ever. Her response? "Oh yes you are." Wellllll, I'm screwed. Really, really, screwed because her and I (ok pretty much me) may or may not have split some water (a lot of water) on her laptop and sent it plummeting into a dark whole for a couple of days and her brother was probably the most help because he was able to test certain things and take it apart and stuff. The joke has been that I owe him one, and to be honest, I do, I actually owe him like four, but whatever. Something tells me I will be going on this darn attraction against my will. 






Yea... no. 
Not going. 
Nope.
Nada. 
Not happening.


Keep Calm and Visit Home 
Where ever that may be for YOU!

A.B



No comments:

Post a Comment