Tuesday, August 19, 2014

An Average Day

             Well, today was, just as the title said, an average day. This post will probably be shorter than the rest just because I really don't have anything super exciting to talk about today, my friend Lizzie would certainly beg to differ. Today I woke up and did laundry! I KNOW ITS SO EXCITING! Then I planned my Disneybound for my friends birthday party tomorrow. I am doing a Frozen Disneybound, something that he himself would be quite a challenge. The real challenge with my Disneybounds is I don't let myself buy anything new JUST for the Disneybound it has to be for something else first. Unless, its a bow. I then sorted through my jewelry and then FaceTimed Lizzie and we both flailed as she received her DVD copy of Season 3 of our favorite T.V Show. Then, I went to work. Mark, a co-worker, asked for a shout-out, so here it is! A SPECIAL SHOUT-OUT TO MARK! Thanks for being a fun co-worker! 
I warned you this one would be short so I'm going to close it out early tonight!


Keep Calm and Visit "HOME" 
Where ever that may be for YOU!

A.B

No comments:

Post a Comment